Tuesday 24 December 2013

Introduction to the blog

Hello, friends I am writing this blog to help the new c programmers to learn coding, share their coding and to get the solution of the problem they face during the starting phase of the programming. I will also try to raise some important beginners topics . 


    As you may have noticed the aim of this blog is to learn c programming with the help of each other, so this will also increase your team work ability. In future I will give some questions and all the viewers can post their codes and I will try to find their errors and will try to give them suggestion to improve their coding.

  I also welcome you to post your coding related question and I will try to solve them as quickly as possible and other viewers can also help me in this process.

I will also try to add some projects in later stages so that we can solve them in modules and build it into a masterpiece.


*****YOUR SUPPORT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS BLOG A SUCCESS *****

1 comment:

  1. you can send your questions clanguagehelp@gmail.com , I will post their answers as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete